- Washington Post: Coronavirus Live Updates
- Italy reports 50 percent increase in coronavirus cases in just one day
- Wuhan virus in Italy: Supermarkets are running out of food as panicked Italian shoppers empty shelves post COVID 19 shutdown
- Coronavirus may spread faster than WHO estimate
- Riken institute develops test to detect coronavirus within 30 minutes
- Twitter: Keeping our employees and partners safe during #coronavirus
- Everything you need to know about the coronavirus (COVID-19)
- I have the coronavirus. So far, it hasn’t been that bad for me.
- Personal Essay: Coronavirus Lockdown Is A 'Living Hell'
- The Official Coronavirus Numbers Are Wrong, and Everyone Knows It
- Remdesivir and chloroquine effectively inhibit the recently emerged novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in vitro
- Zn2+ Inhibits Coronavirus and Arterivirus RNA Polymerase Activity In Vitro and Zinc Ionophores Block the Replication of These Viruses in Cell Culture
- The Novel Coronavirus, 2019-nCoV, is Highly Contagious and More Infectious Than Initially Estimated
- Hacker News: How are you preparing for COVID-19 disruptions?
- Reddit: The WHO sent 25 international experts to China and here are their main findings after 9 days