What I learned from "Community Next" video:
- Do what you are passionate about and have fun!
- Never, never, never, NEVER surrender! But don't forget to face reality. (Max Levchin)
- Forget MBA schools and all the case studies. Just get going and go for it!
- The team is important. Hire the right people. Hire evangelists. Hire customers!
- Do intelligent marketing. Don't throw money out the window for ineffective things! But don't base your future on luck and coincidence. I'm convinced that marketing is still very important for every company.
- None of the participants have raised venture capital. Remember: The venture model is not the only model in the world!