The SkinnyCorp method for creating online awesome-ness and other cool stuff too! These two guys are really down to earth, but I wonder if they actually ran metrics that gave them feedback on where they are. Just think how much more they could really optimize their business? These guys are really funny, and talked some mad shit on this site. Lessons learned....
- Money is not their main focus.
- Keep consistent on a focal point, in their case it was having fun and doing things people would understand.
- Wouldn't it be awesome if...
- The Four Commandments
- Allow your content to be created by its community.
- Your project is not good enough.
- Put your project in the hands of its community.
- Let your community grow yourself.